SHINHAN FINANCIAL GROUP
Founded in 1897, Shinhan Financial Group is the oldest Financial Group in South Korea which now has grown into a leading Global Financial Group by taking full advantage of its synergy capabilities known as “One Shinhan”. Shinhan Financial Group has 16 subsidiaries which provide their customers with first-class financial services, including banking, credit cards, securities, insurance, and asset management.
The Group uses a matrix system in order to expand the business areas of each subsidiary, to ensure a coherent and efficient strategy within the Group, and to optimize the use of its resources, such as capital and personnel. Shinhan Financial Group is implementing the “One Shinhan” strategy, a highly collaborative way of working closely at the Group level. It is not just a slogan but a strategy that brings together the products and services of all subsidiaries to provide customers with optimized financial solutions.
SHINHAN ASSET MANAGEMENT INDONESIA
PT Shinhan Asset Management Indonesia was established based on the Deed of Establishment No. 10 dated March 28, 2011, Articles of Association Deed No. 8 dated April 28, 2011 in front of notary Ronaldie Christie, SH, Mkn in Jakarta with the initial name of PT Archipelago Asset Management; where PT Erdikha Elit Capital and PT Erdikha Investama acted as shareholders of the company. In 2018, Shinhan Financial Group through Shinhan Investment Corp took over some of the shares of PT Archipelago Asset Management through its business unit, PT Shinhan Sekuritas Indonesia. After the acquisition, Shinhan Financial Group through its subsidiary PT Shinhan Sekuritas Indonesia owns 75% of the share while the remaining 25% is owned by PT Erdikha Investama.
PT Shinhan Asset Management Indonesia was approved as an Asset Management company by the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia with Decree Number AHU-27741.AH.01.01.Year 2011 dated June 1, 2011. The articles of association and deeds of amendment of PT Shinhan Asset Management Indonesia were last amended with Deed Number 53 dated 12 September 2018 in front of Dr. Irawan Soerodjo, SH, MSi, a notary in Jakarta and has obtained approval from the Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia based on the Decree dated 13 September 2018 Number AHU-0018932.AH.01.02.TAHUN 2018.
PT Shinhan Asset Management Indonesia has obtained a business license as an Investment Manager from the Financial Services Authority with the Decree of the Chairman of BAPEPAM AND LK Number KEP-04 / BL / MI / 2012 dated April 9, 2012.
INVESTMENT MANAGER EXPERIENCE
PT Shinhan Asset Management Indonesia is a company formed to focus its business as an Investment Manager. Supported by professionals who are experienced in their fields, PT Shinhan Asset Management Indonesia can help provide quality direction and investment management to its customers. This is the mandate of PT Shinhan Asset Management Indonesia to achieve optimal investment results. PT Shinhan Asset Management Indonesia has experience managing community funds in the form of Mutual Funds and Discretionary Funds. Funds under management by the end of November 2018 are Rp. 1,431,590,180,615.18.
PARTIES AFFILIATED WITH ASSET MANAGEMENT
Affiliated parties with Investment Managers are PT Supreme Cable Manufacturing Tbk., PT Kabelindo Murni Tbk and PT Erdikha Elit Sekuritas, PT Shinhan Bank Indonesia, PT Shinhan Sekuritas Indonesia, and PT Shinhan Indo Finance.
Investment Manager company that being the choice of the Customer in excellent service and optimum performance.
Become an Investment Manager Company that can provide Flexible Investment Products in accordance with Customer's wishes and market conditions, especially in Indonesia.